Multi-Trade Engineers – Full time, self-employed basis
- Fast paced role and requires travelling daily
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a trade
- Be able to multi skill outside their core trade – to include plumbing, general building, carpentry & roofing.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance works in Commercial/Residential & Industrial settings.
- Be able to identify issues and be able to problem solve/decision making
- Must have the ability to operate safely and have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to complete and send paperwork/photos electronically via our Tablet system
- Skills / Experience:
- Must hold a Full UK drivers licence
- Hold relevant qualifications (NVQ or equivalent)
- Holder of CSCS card
- PASMA, IPAF, NICEIC, Gas Safe (Desirable but not required)